We are a leading manufacturer of PE Shrink Film, it is well-established and cost effective method of collating cans, bottles, cartons and palletized goods, and also offers the transportation benefit of low weight. In addition, shrink film is suitable for recycling, incineration or landfill.
PE Shrink Film often added to provide additional mechanical strength or increase heat stability. There is a growing demand for printed shrink films which provide a powerful and cost efficient promotional tool for creating or enhancing a brand image in a competitive marketplace.
Highlights of the product:
- Tear resistance
- Easy usage
- Resistance against heat and temperature
- Enhances the look of the package
- Maintains product quality
- Blocks dust and dirt
Varieties of Shrink Film
- Shrink Film
Shrink film comes in two basic varieties: single-wound (flat) and centerfold.
- Shrink Tubing
Shrink tubing is also commonly used for shrink wrapping. It is essentially the same as centerfold shrink film, except that the non-folded side is sealed to create a tube.
- Shrink Bags
Shrink bags are again very similar to shrink film. They are sealed on three sides to form a bag to place the product in.
Applications of Shrink Film
Shrink wrapping is widely used across the spectrum of industries and is finding its way into new segments daily. The retail appeal and security offered insures growth for the future.
- Shrink Wrapping Printed Materials
- Shrink Wrap Film For Toys, Games and Sporting Goods
- Shrink Packaging For Hardware and Houseware
- Shrink Wrap For Packaged Foods
- Shrink Wrapped Stationary, Cards and Gift Wrap
- Shrink Wrap Packaging For Pharmaceuticals
- Shrink Wrap For Video Tapes and CD’s
- Width: 250 mm – 1500 mm
- Thickness: 40 – 100 microns
- Length: 1000 meter onwards (as per requirement)